About us – Wellcare College Pharmacy
At Wellcare College Pharmacy, we will help you with all your medication needs.
- Located in downtown multicultural Toronto, in the heart of Little Italy.
- Our pharmacists are specialized in a wide variety of health care topics including Geriatric Medicine, Diabetes Care, Mental Health, Smoking Cessation, and Travel Medicine.
- We are able to provide health-related expertise in a variety of languages including English, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian.
- We can fill your prescriptions and provide you with the time and advice that will allow for safe medication therapy. Our pharmacists can assess your medication history and provide advice on safe and effective prescription and non-prescription (over the counter) medication use.
- If you are out of your regular medications, we can provide repeats for most chronic medications until you get a chance to see your doctor.
- Are you having trouble remembering to take your medications? We can package your prescription and non-prescription medications in compliance packages to make it easier for you to keep track of your medication and better manage your medical conditions.
Pharmacists: Lesley Neves-Azevedo and Leudia Barros
Pharmacy Technicians: Carina Pereira and Hector Sanchez
Pharmacy Assistants: Daniela, Isabel, and Mary
Administrative Assistant: Andrea
- Free local delivery of prescription medications
- We can pick up prescription(s) from your home or you can fax/email these to us
- Counselling on chronic conditions including Diabetes, Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, Asthma, COPD, Osteoporosis, etc.
- Our Pharmacists are trained in and authorized to administer the annual flu vaccine, and many of the travel health and routine vaccines*
- Partnership with Diabetes Canada and CAMH–Queen Street site
- We are invested in exceptional patient care and in the education of future Pharmacists; Wellcare College Pharmacy is a registered training site for pharmacy students attending University of Toronto – Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy
- Blood pressure testing
- Basic compounding services – i.e., creams, ointments, suspensions, etc.
- Medication reviews
- Blister packaging of medications
- Wellcare College pharmacy has 4 Certified Compression Stocking Fitters on staff
- Supply a wide range of medical devices – i.e. wrist splints, knee braces, lumbosacral supports, etc.
Wellcare College Pharmacy
815 College Street Toronto, ON
Monday 9am to 6pm
Tuesday 9am to 6pm
Wednesday 9am to 6pm
Thursday 9am to 6pm
Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday 9am to 2pm
* nominal fee for injection service may apply